Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - Movie!

Movie! 
Beta Reader

Post Movie!
So, I totally want kung-fu action hair.

I just have to grow it a little bit more...

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/disney-s-tangled-leaks-online-9268

(Lyn note - edited to fix link)

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:45 pm
demigod

Post Re: Movie!
YES! YES YES YES YES YES! RAPUNZEL! AHHHHHHHH! *runs around like a crazed insane maniac BECAUSE SHE IS*

***EDIT:

I saw the trailer now.

I don't know what I am feeling. I'll... get back to you when we get a real trailer.

~ Enthusiastically Unstable; Eloquently Retrotech ~

A font of occasional and specific wisdom.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:40 am
Beta Reader

*nods*

The hero appears to be some sort of crook, which I have issues with.

However the trailer clearly shows kung-fu-action hair, and her hitting him over the head with a skillet. So I approve in some ways.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:51 pm
The Author

Eseme wrote:

*ahem*

Alladin.

Robin Hood

Beast was a selfish monster, too. So was the Emperor in the Emperor's New Groove.

Can't remember if the kidnapping was in the movie Pocahontas, but it was sure in the IRL story.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:25 pm
demigod

Eseme wrote:

GIANT ditto on Aladdin. In fact, this guy reminds me a lot of Aladdin, only less clever. (One of the best scenes in Aladdin is when he manipulates a free wish out of the Genie. I can't see this guy being that good.)

Not in appearance, obviously.

To be honest, the part that I'm not too sure how I feel about is... her. I don't know. I just don't know. I don't dislike her, I don't like her, I don't feel ambivalent about her. I don't know! Maybe it's her voice. Maybe it was the music. I'll figure it out eventually.

~ Enthusiastically Unstable; Eloquently Retrotech ~

A font of occasional and specific wisdom.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:25 am
Beta Reader

I'm not thrilled at seeing the hero going to jail. But since the description indicates this is about him being redeemed, I could work with that.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:01 am