Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - MOarrr! on line serials!

MOarrr! on line serials! 
Second Cohort

Post MOarrr! on line serials!
Well I have read all of Elaine Corvide's "Exiles Burn" and am current on the sequel "Fire in the Void".

I think you would like it. I know I enjoy it thoroughly. It's fast paced and easy to read. It is also filled with fun stuff like, Pirates, insane protagonists, main supporting characters getting off'd at random, and awkward internal dialogue.

You can find Elaine's work over here --> http://www.onecrow.net

I also read all of the currently posted http://qazyfiction.wordpress.com last night. For those of you who have not been paying attention amharte has her own site with a web serial. Ms. Heart I must say that so far I am impressed. I should probably post this on your site...

Sebashi - Reads to fast and then has to wait in agony for new posts!

Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:14 pm
The Author

Post Re: MOarrr! on line serials!
I just finished reading http://community.livejournal.com/dead_bf/ Dead Boyfriend, and enjoyed it greatly, and of course, you can't forget http://peacock-king.infernalshenanigans.com/ The Peacock King.

~l

Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:27 pm
Elder Ellehemaei

Thanks Sebashi, I'm glad you like it. :D

I really liked Exile's Burn (had tears in my eyes at a couple points) and Fire In The Void is equally as good.

I'm a big fan of Children of the Apocalypse, too: http://www.skyladawncameron.com/cota/

I also read too fast and wait in agony for posts. That's why starting from Sept I'm going to try update on a weekly basis like Lyn does - hopefully will build up a buffer between now and then!

Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:15 pm
Profile WWW
The Author

Yay! More Above Ground!

~l, just as greedy as the rest of you.

PS if you want to eat some time, start reading Shadow Unit. This is the sort of writing I want to do "when I grow up," and the episodes are long enough to eat days up.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:18 pm
Elder Ellehemaei

I've added Shadow Unit to my over-long to-read list - forcing myself not to start reading new serials or I'll never get my dissertation done in time!

Anna, trying to earn enough stamps for another question.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:22 pm
Profile WWW
Second Cohort

Oh I forgot another online author who is very good. Actually she is extremely good. This is not a serial rather, on line books you can either read in html or download.

http://srsuleski.com/

Specifically I am speaking of Alisiyad (a novel) and Queen of Seven a sequel trilogy of which only the first book is complete. Sadly this site has not had an update in a year. Let's hope some new fans help spur on more writing!

Sebashi - Warns you that this book is an emotional roller coaster.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 pm
The Author

I keep meaning to add her to the links page; I'll do that this week when I update it again. Thanks!

~ Lyn, with enough reading material to fill a bookshelf if the internet had shelves.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:43 pm
Elder Ellehemaei

The internet DOES have shelves.

Well, on goodreads it does at least. Shame that serials aren't listed on the site (only full books).

Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:59 pm
Profile WWW
The Author

The interwebs has shelves?! Ooh! I wants an interwebs bookshelf!

~ Lyn, loving furniture, especially if it holds books, even virtual furnitures

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:25 pm
Elder Ellehemaei

I love goodreads, it's great. You're not on it?

this is my profile: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1695111

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:28 pm
Profile WWW