Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - Two years and about to have 100 chapters - Let's Party!

Two years and about to have 100 chapters - Let's Party! 
Beta Reader

Post Two years and about to have 100 chapters - Let's Party!
It's been just over two years since Addergoole went live, and we're nearly at 100 chapters.

That seems like a great time to do something fun - to celebrate Addergoole and to thank Lyn and Elasmo for all the effort they have put into the site and the story.

It's a party, so why don't we pick a day (or week, to ensure maximum participation) and throw an Addergoole Centennial Party!

Ideas:
  • Music : Every party needs music. How about we collaborate on making an Addergoole playlist?
  • Food : Well, we can't send food through the internet (so sad) but how about making recipes? Mabina's cookies? Emrys' D&D munchies? Callista's best mixed drinks?
  • Art/Ambiance : Lyn loves fan art, fanfic, and other fan efforts. If you have ideas kicking around, this would be a great time to share them. We can liven the place up!
  • Guests : If we take Inventrix's "If you were at Addergoole" thread and describe out Addergoole selves at a party... well, it's rather like the RP that is already going on, but those of us who don't have time for an intense RP can still participate.
  • Thank the hosts! Erm, no need to really elaborate here.

Good ideas? Bad ideas? What do you think?

Eseme

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:20 am
School Staff

Post Re: Two years and about to have 100 chapters - Let's Party!
Sounds fun. Depends when...

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:48 am
Profile WWW
demigod

Week-long party! Woo! *waves pom-poms*

I vote this week!

~ Enthusiastically Unstable; Eloquently Retrotech ~

A font of occasional and specific wisdom.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:52 am
The Author

I would love a party!

*grins*

I'll note that this week is Rix-Fancfic-mini-hiatus, and that 100 will post on 2/21/11, but I'm good with anything you want for partying. :-D

~Lyn

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:59 pm
demigod

Lyn Thorne-Alder wrote:
I would love a party!

*grins*

I'll note that this week is Rix-Fancfic-mini-hiatus, and that 100 will post on 2/21/11, but I'm good with anything you want for partying. :-D

~Lyn

Oh in that case, we should start it in two weeks, clearly~

~ Enthusiastically Unstable; Eloquently Retrotech ~

A font of occasional and specific wisdom.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:48 pm
Beta Reader

Right, so we start the party on a holiday!

I should be around in the evening, as there are plans shaping up for the day. But hey, start the party! Whoever is up earliest, even 5:00 AM (you crazy morning people you).

I think I may have figured out how to accomplish fan art with no real art skills. Further testing is needed, however.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:20 am
Third Cohort

I love the idea of this one!
I can participate even with time differences if it's not too hectic :D

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:01 am
Teacher

There's a holiday in February?

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:23 am
Profile WWW
Minor Deity

Quote:
There's a holiday in February?

Valentine's Day, of course. I'll be working during the day and occupied at least some of the evening, but I should be able to fit some time in here.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:35 pm
Teacher

Sorry, to me holiday means a day off work :) and I'm not expecting anything for Valentine's Day, so I haven't been paying attention.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:44 am
Profile WWW