Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - Fanfiction?

Fanfiction? 

Post Fanfiction?
I've started writing a piece of Addergoole fanfiction, and I was wondering firstly if this is the appropriate place to post it, and secondly, if there's (at least one) someone who would like to look it over (when posted) for inconsistencies, errors, and incompatibility with the Addergoole canon.

Thanks in advance. :)

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:30 pm
demigod

Post Re: Fanfiction?
Lyn should answer the first question but there's several of us that can help you with the second one =)
I'll volunteer to do a read-through.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:35 pm
Profile WWW
The Author

Here is good, or I tend to post them during hiatuses on the main site, your call.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:36 pm

I would be honored to have it posted on the main site, but it's somewhat long. I'm estimating myself to be about halfway through the first draft at five handwritten pages (front-and-back), and I've got small handwriting.

Capriox, if you'd be so kind as to do the readthrough, I should have the first half typed up by day's end. :)

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:44 pm
demigod

Sure thing, just email whatever you have typed to me: bovidae.at.play [at] gmail dot com.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:10 pm
Profile WWW

Will do. :)

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:31 pm