Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - Chapter 79 (a)

Chapter 79 (a) 
The Author

Post Chapter 79 (a)
I will repeat: there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Stick with us, folks.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:15 am
demigod

Post Re: Chapter 79 (a)
yee. *hides behind the sofa*

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:11 am
Profile WWW
Teacher

If they're both going to come out of this alive, given the circumstances, I can't see that Shahin could have done anything else.

I still think that if Caspian survives this his Queen is going to have him flayed alive one day when she finds out how close he was to picking up important information and missed it. (I suspect that message on Shahin's wrist that at least used to be on Emrys is very important.)

Am I right in thinking there is something going on with Shahin that's not terror and drug overdose? It may be a result of those, but I'm wondering if her powers are doing something.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:49 am
Profile WWW
Teacher

were that the blue pills that make her yummy?

Come to think about it, it was quite probable Caspian would make her release him. No concern for his life=very credible threat of killing him.
If his priority is to Own Shahin, the death threat against Emrys would even work again, I think. But she would hypothesize that Emrys is useless to him afterwards, so that would be a bit harder, maybe?

Anyway, if he gets to Own her, there's one thing he doesn't know: that she might be able to resist his orders anyway.

Also: wow, he's so evil. :shock:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:14 pm
Teacher

Lyn Thorne-Alder wrote:

Do you have any idea how hard you're making this? :-(

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:48 pm
Minor Deity

Quote:
Do you have any idea how hard you're making this?

Think how much harder it is for the people actually living it. At least you can see that the cavalry is en route; it's almost over.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 pm
The Author

Gudy wrote:
Lyn Thorne-Alder wrote:

Do you have any idea how hard you're making this? :-(

There can be no triumph through adversity if there's no adversity.

*Pours tea*

The cavalry is coming. Even if he is one skinny little boot-licker.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:11 pm
Teacher

For some reason, I really like the idea of Caspian losing his hide to someone. If it's an outcome he'd have avoided by thinking about something other than his own fun and games, that would be even better.

Emrys, Shahin and Ambrus in dragonhide boots sounds good. Alternatively, what is post-apocalypse Shahin's armour made of?

Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:42 am
Profile WWW
Teacher

Lyn Thorne-Alder wrote:

I know. It's just that Caspian's... soul-sucking cruelty is something I find incredibly hard to stomach.

Lyn Thorne-Alder wrote:
*Pours tea*

Thank you, ma'am.

Lyn Thorne-Alder wrote:
The cavalry is coming. Even if he is one skinny little boot-licker.

I'm not exactly one of Ambrus' biggest fans, but if he manages to get this situation cleared up, hopefully in a way that permanently stops Caspian from doing something like this ever again, that just might change.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:56 am
Teacher

Gudy wrote:
Lyn Thorne-Alder wrote:

I know. It's just that Caspian's... soul-sucking cruelty is something I find incredibly hard to stomach.

*offers virtual chocolate* -and a hug, if you're the kind of person who doesn't mind virtual hugs by complete strangers.

I have a similar kind of reaction to Addergoole, sometimes.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:06 am