Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - Bounus Story: Retirement

Bounus Story: Retirement 
The Author

Post Bounus Story: Retirement
~L

Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:47 pm
demigod

Post Re: Bounus Story: Retirement
So very *interesting*!

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Teacher

capriox wrote:
So very *interesting*!

Indeed it was. Fascinating, even. :-)

One nitpick: "Accuracy required her clarify". Care to rephrase that?

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:12 pm
Archivist

All the post-apoc stories end with our main characters getting new Kept. I find this intriguing.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:26 pm
Teacher

Regine sent all of them too, but Anwell seems to be the only one who's being punished.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:24 am
Profile WWW
The Author

Wysteria wrote:
All the post-apoc stories end with our main characters getting new Kept. I find this intriguing.

Yep. That's on purpose. *wry grin* formulaic plot, but it's going somewhere, maybe. With some more stories.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:42 pm
Teacher

Having read Part 2, it seems that something very bad happened to/with Conrad. :cry:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:20 am
Profile WWW
demigod

Rix wrote:
Having read Part 2, it seems that something very bad happened to/with Conrad. :cry:

My guess is that Kaia discovered he's a manipulative little weasel. >.>

~ Enthusiastically Unstable; Eloquently Retrotech ~

A font of occasional and specific wisdom.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Teacher

Inventrix wrote:
My guess is that Kaia discovered he's a manipulative little weasel. >.>

My guess is that It's Worse Than That. But then, it kinda seems like with Addergoole, it always is.

The weird thing is, I should be happy that an ass like Rozen is being put on a tight leash by someone like Kai, but I am not, even though the alternatives seem to be even worse. Damn the black-and-grey world of Addergoole. :-(

(And no, I'm not sure why this episode left me in such a downer of a mood, either.)

Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:38 am
Teacher

Gudy, it could be because it implies that someone Kailani liked and trusted went really bad. It could have been Conrad - but I wouldn't like to be around the survivor of Mabina&Cassidy if the other was killed and I was in any way to blame.

If you need cheering up, think about the expression that must have gone with "Uncle Rozen?"

Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:10 am
Profile WWW