Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - Descent, Discovery, Acceptance

Descent, Discovery, Acceptance 
The Author

Post Descent, Discovery, Acceptance
Parts 1, 2, 3 of 4

~L

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:44 am
Teacher

Post Re: Descent
That was awesome. I haven't been a fan of the Thorne girls and I still don't think I really am, but they are cool somehow.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:13 pm
Third Cohort

That was great :) I've never been sure of the Thorne girls coz I don't really like how they treat their kept, but I love that they show girls can well and truly hold their own in the world :) If that makes sense...
I'm thinking of re-reading it all from the start again, just to cement the plot in my head properly... Should be fun! (and more late nights haha)

Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:03 am
The Author

jelbi wrote:
That was great :) I've never been sure of the Thorne girls coz I don't really like how they treat their kept, but I love that they show girls can well and truly hold their own in the world :) If that makes sense...
I'm thinking of re-reading it all from the start again, just to cement the plot in my head properly... Should be fun! (and more late nights haha)

The Thornes are sort of middle-of-the-road for treatment of Finnegan (not so much with their past Kept, but they're learning).

Which reminds me, haven you found the Twitter Bonus stories, yet, Jelbi?

~Lyn, who remembers when she used to have sig lines.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:50 pm
Second Cohort

****. What ever happened to Del? I will pay any points I happen to have. ;_;

Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:45 pm
The Author

GreenGlass wrote:

Greenglass, you have 55 Stamps (56 with that last post). If someone is willing to throw in 20 Stamps, I'm sure Elasmo & I can have fun writing that bonus story.

~Lyn

Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:56 pm
demigod

Lyn Thorne-Alder wrote:
GreenGlass wrote:

Greenglass, you have 55 Stamps (56 with that last post). If someone is willing to throw in 20 Stamps, I'm sure Elasmo & I can have fun writing that bonus story.

~Lyn

20 Stamps? Done!

(hey, she's sharking my character in the RP! I wanna know too!)

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Deity

Do you mean what happened to her that year with Meshach, or where is she now?

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:25 pm
Third Cohort

Lyn Thorne-Alder wrote:
jelbi wrote:

The Thornes are sort of middle-of-the-road for treatment of Finnegan (not so much with their past Kept, but they're learning).

Which reminds me, haven you found the Twitter Bonus stories, yet, Jelbi?

~Lyn, who remembers when she used to have sig lines.

Not yet, I don't think. I shall go look :)

Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:23 am
The Author

Start http://www.addergoole.com/TwitBonus.html here and keep going till you reach the end. One of two of them are a bit pronny.

~Lyn

Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:24 pm