Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - Chaper 70: Shahin

Chaper 70: Shahin 
The Author

Post Chaper 70: Shahin
~

Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:25 am
School Staff

Post Re: Chaper 70: Shahin
This is going to be interesting. The defense, as Emrys says, should be simple enough - but since when is anything simple?

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 am
Profile WWW
Teacher

Emrys needs more punishment. Unbelievable, that guy.

Edit: Or maybe, he just needs a "What the fuck is wrong with you"-speech. But I'm voting for punishment, because it sounds like more fun.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am
demigod

I'm looking forward to Shahin's confrontation with Agatha. I expect she's still very much underestimating the little shitball - she has no idea of the rape of Kai being arranged as she speaks, for one - but I'm glad someone is gonna at least try.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:43 am
Profile WWW
Archivist

I can't say this one made me like Shahin very much, but I've been leaning away from liking her for a while.

She was exceedingly cute with Joff, though, I must say.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:25 pm
demigod

I think that if anyone can stand up against Agatha, Shahin is it.

I mean, Agatha's primary weapon is emotional manipulation. And Shahin is the master of emotional control.

And I SOO want to see that play out. :D

~ Enthusiastically Unstable; Eloquently Retrotech ~

A font of occasional and specific wisdom.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:39 pm
The Author

I'm perhaps too far into Shahin's head; I've gotten the "dislike Shahin" comment off this chapter in beta and tried to soften the sections that seemed to do it... so what colours it for you? Why does this chapter make you like her less?

Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:47 pm
School Staff

I just think she was off her game.

She'd been punched in the nose, knocked out, discovered that she was accountable for her kept setting her assailant on fire.

Nobody would be at their best.

Becka

Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
Archivist

Her boyfriend almost kills someone and her reaction is 'how do I avoid getting in trouble for this,' not 'I'm sorry, Taro, what can I/my boyfriend do to make up for almost killing you?' She only starts helping after it becomes expedient to help because she wants to impress Caitrin with being a good girl, she doesn't smack Emrys for planning to taking advantage of Taro at the end there, she kisses him.

I mean, I shouldn't expect anything else, she's D&D true neutral, but that doesn't mean I have to like her for it. I didn't like her deal with Phelen either.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:52 pm
School Staff

Maybe it just shows how much I hate Taro but I think he deserved getting set on fire. And frankly you're asking her to care that her boyfriend hurt the guy who punched her. Maybe she will when she's less angry about the whole situation. Right now it probably looks like "Wait a sec I'm being held responsible for something that happened while I was unconscious?"

Becka

Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:32 pm
Profile WWW