Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - Bonus story: Carrot and Stick

Bonus story: Carrot and Stick 
The Author

Post Bonus story: Carrot and Stick
It's been pointed out to me that this is probably part two of a three-part series. I encourage voting for part three so I can figure out what it is :-)

~!Lyn

Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:54 am
demigod

Post Re: Bonus story: Carrot and Stick
I think you forgot something. "He didn’t think [name] had given her time to get all her ID’s together"

(I do that when writing, too!)

***EDIT: While I've got it sitting there; it should also be IDs, I believe.

~ Enthusiastically Unstable; Eloquently Retrotech ~

A font of occasional and specific wisdom.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:03 am
Archivist

Since I don't feel the need to worry about fairness, equality or health in relationships, when it comes to Caspian, I can feel free to find that very hot, right?

Caspian is awesome. Seeing him be a Devourer is awesome. Everything about this story is awesome.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:30 pm
The Author

Inventrix wrote:
I think you forgot something. "He didn’t think [name] had given her time to get all her ID’s together"

(I do that when writing, too!)

***EDIT: While I've got it sitting there; it should also be IDs, I believe.

Man! I *looked* for that, too, and I couldn't find it! (Why I didn't use Find, I don't know)

Thanks, X!

Lyn

Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:53 pm
The Author

Wysteria wrote:
Since I don't feel the need to worry about fairness, equality or health in relationships, when it comes to Caspian, I can feel free to find that very hot, right?

Caspian is awesome. Seeing him be a Devourer is awesome. Everything about this story is awesome.

*grin* thank you!

Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:05 pm
Teacher

I'm surprised, but I wholeheartedly agree on the hotness. And I want to find out dog-girl's story.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:07 pm
Archivist

I wonder whether Daeva need to eat if they get lots of emotional energy, or if the energy substitutes for food. Magical energy in general seems to be interchangeable with physical energy (see, Shahin getting tired after her first magic lesson). I'm just wondering if the mundane equivalent is sugar, caffeine or some sort of more serious upper drug. The metaphor used is generally 'eating,' but I wonder if the equivalency goes further than metaphor.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:14 pm
Minor Deity

It may help, but it can't substitute completely or forever.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:00 am