Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - Chapter 39: Jamian

Chapter 39: Jamian 
The Author

Post Chapter 39: Jamian
*ducks*

~Lyn

Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 am
Minor Deity

Post Re: Chapter 39: Jamian
Why ducks? It's not that bad...

Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:31 am
School Staff

Dun dun DUN!
And the plot! She thickens!
And ducking because because she doesn't want Jame to murder her for being put in that embarrassing position!

Ziggy~ Has taken his life hostage and stuck it in a closet!

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" Alice in Wonderland

Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:08 am
Third Cohort

Look, some answers! Now we get better questions! YEAH!

And of course, I love anything having to do with Ty/a and Jamian, so I'd be really happy with this chapter anyways, but...

I'm beyond happy with it! Truly, I am :D *happy dance*

Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:56 am
The Author

Woo! :-) I'm glad to hear it!

Better questions! Yay!

Also, I was ducking because of the note I ended that on. I expected someone to throw shoes.

~Lyn

Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:25 pm
Third Cohort

Throw shoes? Why? You already told so much in one chapter... Anyone who reads Addergoole is probably just happy by now to get some answers xD

Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:46 pm
Beta Reader

Interesting. Jamian forgot to ask the one question I figured he'd ask.

"What is a Keeper and a Kept?"

This is the first time anyone has used those words around him, and instead he starts asking about Mentors (which he has at least heard about before, in Regine's speech).

I find that a bit odd. VanderLinden must be good at mind-control or something.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:18 pm
Minor Deity

Quote:
VanderLinden must be good at mind-control or something.

Well, yes.
More to the point though, Jamian's rather distracted by the conversation at hand to go off on a tangent like that. I wouldn't be surprised if it occurs to him later, but frankly, he's got plenty of things to worry about just in the discussion he's actually having, without trying to interrupt the one authority figure who seems actually helpful to him.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:47 am
The Author

Elasmo wrote:
Quote:VanderLinden must be good at mind-control or something.Well, yes.

Of course it is, although it's not its strong suit. But VanderLinden is not mind-controlling Jamian in this scene. It's barely emotion-controlling him. Err, it.

~Lyn

Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:19 am
Beta Reader

Yay, pronouns!

I was just surprised that Jamian did not react to those two words. Shahin and Kai have some concept of what is going on. Jamian tends to seem like the one most in the dark.

But maybe that is a good thing, in terms of narrative.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:14 am