Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - Stamps Bonus Story: Too Human

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 4613  Next
Stamps Bonus Story: Too Human 
The Author

Post Stamps Bonus Story: Too Human
More Human Than Human.... More Human than Human

~ lyn

Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:24 am
Third Cohort

Post Re: Stamps Bonus Story: Too Human
That's so sad! And here I was, thinking a story with todler!Tya would be funny :( But Ty makes a lot more sense, now. So far in Addergoole, she presents himself as someone who has everything, someone who's not bound by anyone's rules but her own. But this story reminds us that, well, it comes with a price. And Addergoole isn't as accepting a place as it seems to be. And I know that should be obvious, but so far, most of what Jamian has heard is about how bloody awesome being a Daeva is. He's been dealing with prejudice for being a hermaphrodite for so long, we forget that there's the opposite prejudice, of being too normal. Not cool enough to truly join the club.

I wonder how things will be if/when Jamian is ever in DJ's situation.

I will have to wait a some years to find out, though xD

Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:50 am
Beta Reader

Oh gods, that was heart-wrenching.

Now you have to tell us what happened to Bean...

Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:08 am
The Author

I meant to make it something light and fluffy, but it just didn't want to come out that way. I'm not sure why. :-/

~Lyn

Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:35 am
Beta Reader

Wel, the adults have a real gut-wrenching problem. That's negating your fluffy. But since we know Ty's parent is single at the later point that she wrote that answer (he/she definitely implied being single) I figured something had to have happened.

I may spend points at the end of this book to find out about Bean...

Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:45 pm
Third Cohort

Sad isn't bad, you know :) I really loved this chapter.

And yeah, I'm also curious about Bean... it would be old enough to be in Addergoole, right? And DJ probably had other kids, so... where are they? What happened to Dave? Did he ever see them again after leaving Dee? Who's Ty/a's father?

Questions, questions and more questions!

And then you wonder why we'd like you to write longer chapters, Lyn? :)

Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:49 pm
Minor Deity

*singsong* I know who Ty's father is... </taunt>

Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:09 pm
The Author

Elasmo wrote:
*singsong* I know who Ty's father is... </taunt>

*baps nose* Be nice, or I won't give you any more spoilers ;-)

~Lyn

Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:10 pm
Minor Deity

Oh noes! My nose!
It has been hinted at in posted material though. :)

Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:13 pm
The Author

You are correct; it has been hinted at. Pretty broadly, actually. ;-)

~Lyn

Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:15 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 4613  Next