Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - Chapter 86: Kailani

Chapter 86: Kailani 
The Author

Post Chapter 86: Kailani
8-)

Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:01 am
Archivist

Post Re: Chapter 86: Kailani
Organized! Woo.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:40 am
Teacher

Please! (insert pitiful whimper of choice) This doesn't show up on my computer yet, and I've clicked all the links that should take me to the latest chapter.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:27 am
Profile WWW
Teacher

Naturally, no sooner do I say that, it shows up.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:28 am
Profile WWW
The Author

Sorry! Some evenings I'm slower than others. In this case, I posted the chapter first to Wystie's whimper and didn't link the stuff to it 'till later.

#Stamps for you!

Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 am
Teacher

And not being able to read this would have been worth pitiful whimpers.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:35 am
Profile WWW
demigod

plotty plot plot goodness! yum! *grins*

Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:43 am
Profile WWW
Teacher

*rubs hands* Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Unionized fifth cohorts!

Better than ionized ones. :-)

Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:10 am
Third Cohort

And now we know what Kailani's like when she's in her element. It seems so often she's just confused and floundering with social things - or at least, catching herself being confused at it.
I'm honestly not feeling her awkwardness. It may be a combination of the fact that I read these chapter by chapter, and me being similarly socially awkward; anyway, do what you will with my attempts at giving constructive critism.

Balls of string to navigate a library.. I am amused. I'm going to write that one down. Currently trying to write a description for a library on a ship, while there's nowhere near enough room on the ship for a library of that size, the concept still amuses me greatly. Was there no librarian they could ask directions from?

Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 pm
The Author

There is no librarian visible, no. ;-)

Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:31 pm