Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - Spend your Stamps!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Spend your Stamps! 
Second Cohort

Post Re: Spend your Stamps!
I have 11 stamps! Yay!?!

I really need to read the whole bonus section of the site. But I have more than most :D. Of course I have significantly less than others.

Sebashi - Want to know how you get -- stamps

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:45 am
Elder Ellehemaei

Lyn - you should combine SLB and tenaciousN, remember?

Yay 69 stamps. Good number.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:54 pm
Profile WWW
The Author

It's gone up since then, and then down, since you posted like mad and then voted.

You'll have to spend to get it back to 69 ;-)

I'd forgotten to combine SLB & N, thanks!

~ Lyn, forgetful, had seoman on there twice under 2 variations of his irl name

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:24 pm
Elder Ellehemaei

I don't have anything else to add to this thread, but I do have a sig line I want to use so I wrote this pointless sentence.

Anna - Used to collect stamps as a child. It shows.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Elder Ellehemaei

damnit. i need to catch up with elasmo!

Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
The Author

amharte wrote:
damnit. i need to catch up with elasmo!

Write a guest story! That will help! :-)

~Lyn, helpful

Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:36 pm
Minor Deity

Back, you! I'll have to write more to keep my lead...

Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:24 pm
Elder Ellehemaei

Ha! Can't take the heat Elasmo?

Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:03 am
Profile WWW
Minor Deity

Remind me to have Emrys use that line... :twisted:

Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:03 am
The Author

*grins*

Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:48 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next