Hiatus Week 1 Gift Fiction post

October 11, 2013 by Lyn

Here’s how it goes: Leave a (or more) prompt(s) here between now and 7 a.m. est Saturday.

I will write 100-250 words to at least one each the first seven people’s prompts over the next week.

Only qualifications:

* It must involve cast of the Addergoole stories.

* It must not make me uncomfortable.

Ready? Go! There has to be something from Addergoole you’d like to see more of.

1. Rix Scaedu says:

Mike and Doug’s conversation about Lemon.

Dr Caitrin and/or Nurse Jo on the number of multiple births at Addergoole.

Luke and Shang.

Basement people/Zeroeth Cohort and Doug.

🙂

2. LilFluff says:

* Something getting Dr. Caitrin to compare the past year to her experiences with students prior to Regine’s recruiting her.

* Are there any ‘summer school’ classes?

* Anyone arriving home and having the, “WTF! Did you have any idea where you were sending me?!” conversation.

* And now I want to see Yolanda’s reaction to receiving a letter over the summer from Cody, I’d need to write the letter first though…

*** I’d like to second the:

Though recent chapters have implied that the students are prevented from talking about what happened in Addergoole even with their parents, so I’m not sure such a conversation is possible.

*** Any random scene involving Wysteria, I find her dry humor hilarious.

*** More Porter and Bel, anything at all is fine.

*** More Arundel and Timora, anything at all is fine.

*** Any student guilt tripping any of the staff.

*** Any snippets of positive Keepings in Addergoole, past, present or future.

• Rendia says:

I know I’m late, I didn’t see this in time, but I want to third the parent conversation and second everything else Kuro Neko said as well.

And, if you take late ideas: does Shang ever get his head out of his @$$?

• Rendia says:

Let me rephrase that part about Shang: if he ever gets his head out his butt, what triggers it? That’s a stry I’d like to hear. Also, does he take that Keeping more seriously that incident? I’d love a follow up to that last story. I don’t know why I’m so fascinated with Shang, but I want to know what happens to him.

4. Wysteria says:

I want to know if Kay’s old keeper learned anything from dating her, or if he is still an asshole.