October 30, 2013 by Lyn
Good gentles, you will be on your own for November, as I will be doing Nanowrimo, and thus heads-down and focusing on a world not Faerie Apocalypse.
The planned (subject to change) posting schedule looks something like this:
- December 15, 2013 – Mystery of the Missing Orders
This Faerie Apocalypse/Addergoole story takes place in the second generation of Addergoole, after said apocalypse. It has a dark and smokey start with a bit of a sweet finish.
- January 15, 2014 – Edally Academy: the Angry Aetherist
This steampunk boarding school is a far less dystopic world than Addergoole. Follow Tairiekie and her friends as they deal with malfunctioning mechanisms, angry aetherists, and difficult teachers.
- (Very tentative) March 15, 2012 – Inner Circle
New Indapala has ten ringed walls, and three ways to shortcut the Ladder from the outermost gate to the inner circle. This setting will involve (consensual) d/s, gladiators, hurt/comfort, and a double handful of other kink.
So, what to do while you’re waiting?
- Have input on my upcoming serials
- Tell me your favorite headcanon for Addergoole.
- What do you think your favorite character does the year after their story?
- What about after school?
- During the apocalypse?
- Where’s Addergoole 50 years in the future?
- What about the rest of the far?
- Do Nano Yourself. Go check it out, buddy me (aldersprig), and leave me a comment here telling me what you’re doing.
I’l see you in December!